What should i do?

So the other night i gave my dh a bj and got him off that way for the first time ever. Well last night i wanted him to show me some attention in some way. I said i wanted to make out with him and he made some excuse that he feels like he can't breath when we make out even tho we use to all the time. He just goofed off last night so i just rolled over and went to sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• withold bj's untile he gives you what you want. If he asks why you wont do anything, then tell him why. You deserve to have your needs met too. Don't let him get away with being selfish.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• op here.. This is not the only time he has done this to me. I think he only cares about himself and i also think he doesnt really like having sex with me. He complains about the sex and says he doesnt really like sex
    Anonymous

• What man dosen't like sex??? That's insane. Did you have a great sex life before & now it's just trickling away? If you had great sex & all of a sudden he dosen't like sex He's probably getting it else where.
    Anonymous

• op here.. We use to have sex all the time and i know it's not a testostrone problem. What do i say to him?
    Anonymous

• He said that he can not breathe when you two make out..

Lame Excuse...Tell him that it is harder to breathe while giving a BJ..

What I would do is, let him know the importance of not going to sleep with words unspoken.

Tell him that you do not feel close to him, and would like to.
    I would tell him exactly what you are feeling...in hopes that he will be interested on listening..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009