Venting About a Cancelled Party

So I was planning a housewarming/open house/my birthday party for this weekend. I was prepping to send out the invite cards I made myself 2 weeks ago when my so and I got on topic about our comcast bill and he offhandedly said he is going to watch the UFC fight with his buddies in our living room on the day of the party. When I questioned this decision and said it would be hard for other people to chat ( we have a small place ), his reply was his friends wouldn't come if they couldn't watch the UFC fight. So I said okay.. But I thought about it and I just don't want to throw the party anymore. I cancelled it to all my friends and now his friends are coming over for the UFC fight. Am I just a heel or what? I'm so angry because now I'm just cleaning house and cooking for his friends on Saturday. I'm thinking about just bailing and going to the beach. To Hell with his friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Treat yourself out to a well deserved day or weekend spa for the trouble of him being a jerk.

Happy BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Go to the beach. Relax
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yeah i would let the boys defend for themselves and if they leave the house a mess let hubby clean it!
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009