Where's the group for rasing teenagers?

This site thinks being a Mom is about babies & toddlers & blogging about stain removal & getting kids to eat veggies, its missing the boat, that is the easy part of motherhood.
I can not find a group that talks about communicating with a teenage son. Does the site need to be soooo juvenile based?

NeopolitanLiz

Asked by NeopolitanLiz at 12:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I searched high and low, I called 201-262-help, it changed our lives for ever. My daughter is doing much better, we communicate much better, the police gave me the number, not that she is jail bird, she don't drink, from my understanding and from what she says she is not sexually active,l but she was not talking to me, sad all the time, depressed kinda. Now she is singing and dancing around the house, but she is still a pain in the butt when it comes to chores. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• huh? I have a sixteen year old and a twentyone year old and a twentyfive year old and I'm married 28 years. There are plenty of questions about teens and older and kids a little bit younger too!! Just look under Answers Browse Answers q's and a's. Find Groups has teens advice groups too. I feel your pain with teen hormones.
    Anonymous

• Try putting in your concern and maybe someone has been through it , or may be handling the same thing as you now.
    unknownjourney

Answer by unknownjourney at 12:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yes I think the group is in hell cuz that is what they put you through. If you find one let me know.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• There are several. You can search the groups for the word "teen". You can go to my home page and see the groups that I belong to (2 or 3 are about parenting teens). You can start your own group.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009