Birthday party?

My son is turning 1 in mid august, so im tryin to think of ideas for a party the only thing i can think is to have it at the park, the only problem with that is i live texas where its 100 + degrees everyday... I'm trying to think of somewhere that I can do an inside and outside deal.... everyone keeps telling me do it at my parents, all of my parties are at my parents and I really dont want to do it there.... anyone have nay ideas of some places and activities???

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 12:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• CAN YOU DO IT AND LIKE A PIZZA PLACE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I LIVE IN CORPUS AND IT HOT HERE TOO BUT MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY IN IN FEB SO YOU CANT BE SURE OF THE WEATHER SO I DID HER FIRST AT PETER PIPERS. NOW I TRING TO FIND A PLACE FOR HER SECOND >
    AmyMAlvarado

Answer by AmyMAlvarado at 1:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• well i did my sons at my house but it rained n i did it inside til it stop but i wanted to do a block party its where u closed the street where you live down n then rent things where u can get cooled down at its might be cool or jus open ur hose
    TeenMom711

Answer by TeenMom711 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009