"HOSPITAL BAG"

Hi everyone, okay so I'm about to get my hospital bag ready for when I go into delivery and I have no clue what so ever what I need to pack.
Any suggestions please let me know.......
Thank You

lilangel_4206

Asked by lilangel_4206 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Cloths for u to wear home in, like cotton shorts or pants, and a tshirt.... good bras escp. if your not nursering. Outfit to bring the baby home in. Camera, batteries, book, crosswords... maybe a robe. Sock for you. Baby book to write in while your there.
    Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/search.php?keyword=hospital+bag

search answers next time o need for the same questions to keep being asked EVERYDAY

Anonymous

• This is what the Q&A section is for so people can ask, anon:55 you didn't have to answer if you don't like seeing the same question.
    Bring lose clothing for you to go home in, trust me like sweats and a lose fitted bra, a hair brush, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, chapstick, socks for night time, clothing to bring the baby home in and blankets for the baby, a towel for the shower because they give you small ones. That is about it unless you want to take pictures and stuff then bring a camera.
    Anonymous