Looking for the best nightlight - not too bright, LED, goes on at dark, off at daybreak, energy efficient... any recommendations?

Jmomma532

Asked by Jmomma532 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• i got one like that at walmart, look in the lighting section
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have four different ones and they are all work fine. I don't know the brands, but I got them at either Home Depot, Lowes, or Bed Bath and Beyond. Since I have a few different kinds, I'm sure I probably got them at more than one of the mentioned stores. The package will say whether it goes on at dusk, off during the day, etc.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I found the most awesome nightlight for my son at Ikea. It is a small squishy nightlight, it can be charged or plugged in. And the biggest plus, YOU CAN"T DESTROY IT!!. My son is 4 and rough as could be, and its been great. Its a low enough glow, he has even takin it with him on road trips and can use it in the car and its not distracting. They look weird but are Energy Eff and just great. I now have them in my house, keep one near the door for the car and in our family motor home. HAHA I recently talked my mom into them for her boat.
    heyimmom

Answer by heyimmom at 6:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2009