Are you worried about the shape of the economy and the direction its headed?

Has it changed any of your spending habits? I used to buy myself new clothes almost every month, its been a while since I've had anything new.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• YES Majorly freaking out quietly here.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I got laid off in May 2008, and since then, I've only had one temporary position that lasted a month. It has drastically changed my spending habits, and if I don't find a job soon, I will have to see if I can find any other ways to change them.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Absolutely I worry every day. , I got laid off as well. We stopped eating out, we only buy sale items, not buying anything we do not absolutely need. We mostly stick around the house we have been playing more games as a family and spending lots of time at the library to find interesting things to read to pass the time. .I am sure the economy will get better although I think it will take a while.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009