• In the Spotlight:

What do you usually cook using boneless skinless chicken breast?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 1:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We use our grill a lot so I use various marinades. My kids like breaded chicken cutlets (which I use to make chicken parm and other things, stir fry. Try this group:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/104210. It's all kinds of recipes using boneless, skinless chicken.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• cheesy chicken & rice casserole:

INGREDIENTS
    1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
    1 1/3 cups water
    3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
    2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
    1/2 teaspoon onion powder
    4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
    1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS
    Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
    Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
    Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I put some seasoned salt on them, cover the pan with foil, and bake at 350 about 40 minutes to an hour until they are done.

Answer by Bmat at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You can cut them up, coat them with flower and fry them, or boil them and shred them and make chicken tacos, grill them, bake them, boil them and shred them and make chicken enchiladas.
    Chicken Enchiladas:
    4 chicken breast strips boiled and shredded
    graded cheese (as much as you want)
    2 cans of cream of chicken
    1 carton of sour cream
    about 9-11 tortillas
    olives(if desired)
    You mix the sourcream and cream of chicken in a pan(low heat) for about 5 mins
    put the tortillas in a caseroll pan (oven on 325)
    put the sauce on the botttom of the tortilla
    put chicken on top
    put the cheese on top
    the the olives on top
    then roll
    continue until pan is full
    the spred the remaining sauce and cheese on top of rolled enchiladas
    put foil on top and bake for 15 mins
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 1:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Everything, we make BBq pulled chicken sandwiches, chicken fajitas, sweet and sour chicken, chicken spaghetti, chicken alfredo, pretty much anything that you make with any other kind of meat you can make with chicken breast.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Anytime we have anything to do with chicken, it is boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Unless my mom is visiting and then it's boneless, skinless, thighs because she likes dark meat. I grill it, use it in the crock pot, use the leftovers from grilling to make chicken salad for my husband for lunch, use the left overs to make chicken and noodles, tomorrow night I am attempting to make chicken saltimbocca for the first time. Sunday we had grilled chicken, avocado, tomato, and lettuce wraps. Those were yummy.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Try this I actually just made it last night! all you need is a can of Cambells broccoli cheese soup, frozen broccoli, and egg noodles. Cook your chicken on a little oil in a large skillet, add the soup,the broccoli and a little water and just heat thoroughly. Add a little pepper and serve over cooked noodles. Even my kids eat broccoli with this recipe!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009