Tattoo question

I have a fairy tattoo on my leg. But I always wanted my daughter's name Allison and my baby's name due on aug 9 on me but i dont know what to get with it. Does anybody have any idea's

snuggles80

Asked by snuggles80 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can put one on each wrist, I have dd's on my lower back not near my crack or anything its above another tattoo. you Could put one above and one below your tattoo
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have my daughter's name on my left wrist facing me. When I put my wrist out I can read it, but it's upside to others. I don't know if you are Irish or are up on Irish cultural things, but there's that Claddagh ring, the two hands holding the heart. If it's right side up to you it means your heart is taken. So, I did the same thing with her name. Her name is also spelled in a traditional Irish way, so it just made the most sense.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you could put there names around your ankle like a bracelet with charms hanging down to seperate thers names like a butterfly or angel or cross charms and have there names written fancy. i seen one on a friend of mine and it looked really nice
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 11:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009