Whats the best way to shave your leggs when you are so big you cant reach them?

Also it hurts to bend over when i try and when sitting down i have the same pain and does it hurt the littel one on the inside.

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bought that leg buffer from walgreens- and sat on the side of the bath tube and just rubbed my legs, it felt nice and removed all the hair, sitting that way on the wall of the tub didnt hurt my tummy and made it MUCH easier!
    Good luck!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• LOL I didn't shave at the end lol. With my son I did, and NO it doesn't hurt them, but is uncomfortable for you. I would just go VERY quickly, missing several spots
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You don't...who cares at this point anyway? Your doc? trust me she doesn't care, they have seen everything. Seriously my SIL is a labor delivery nurse, she honestly doesn't care.
    Your dh? If he cares so much about hairy legs make him shave them.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I shaved my sister's for her. I never got that big, my daughter was born at 32 weeks. Ask your husband/boyfriend to do it for you. I am pretty sure he would do a good job and wouldn't hurt you. My hubby was going to do it if I ever got that big.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i would not shave after i could not reach anymore. i didnt care either.
    Anonymous

• You'll have to have your husband do it. I found no other way.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I certainly didn't care once I got that big. I wasn't showing off my swollen ankles, anyway.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2009