pregnancy symptoms?

since march i have been having a lighter period , it was the 7th that i thought i started my period but when i went to the bathroom and wiped it was a light pink every now and then that day. the next day it was blood but still lighter then my normal periods and it ended the 11th.i took a test the end of march and it was negative. i have been feeling fluttering in my stomach everyday , i know its not gas. also the middle of march i had cramps in my stomach and sore nipples. recently i have been feeling nauseated , headaches , fluttering feeling in stomach, more hungry then usual. im supposed to start soon but today is the 7th and i havent yet. a few weeks ago when me and my husband had sex he said something hurt him and it felt soft but it didnt hurt me but the next day when i wiped it was a little pink. that was when i woke up to take my medicine bc i had an allergic reaction to something.. continued......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• contiued.... so i went to the hospital and they gave me an iv. i started having a period like cramp in my stomach. and a few days maybe a week before that i had cramps in the upper part of my legs by my vagina. please let me know what u think it could be or if u went through this. thanks. :)
    Anonymous

• You posted ths yesterday- GO TO THE DOCTOR- You being irresponsible NOT finding out weather or not your pregnant, a baby kick WOULDNT hurt your DH and it takes up until 16 weeks to feel flutters, if your SO SURE your pregnant, get a blood test- stop waisting our time, were just gonna tell you to take damn test!

Us telling you that those are signs of pregnancy isnt gonna make you magically pregnant!

U want to here your pregnant so bad than fine! YOUR PREGNANT, CONGRATS (but it doesnt make it real)

Anonymous

• i agree with anon. well put!
    Anonymous

• no its not that i want to hear that im pregnant and i posted it on here so someone who went through this before or think they know what it might be can tell me. so if ur gunna be a little b*tch about it dont answer the dam question. thanks.
    Anonymous

• oh and idk where ur getting it hurt my husband feeliing a baby kick??? i said when we had sex something hurt my husband down there but it didnt hurt me.
    Anonymous

• The absolute earliest you would feel flutters is at 14 weeks, and you would most likely not even feel it then if it was your first pregnancy.

I'm not sure at all what you think intercourse hurting your husband has to do with pregnancy.

I'm also not sure what your allergy attack had to do with the rest of your story.

Take a home pregnancy test.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• well when i had the allergy attack i went to the hospital and it felt like a cramp in my stomach. and also i have a little boy so idk what all this that im feeling would be if it wasnt pregnancy , im not saying i am pregnant i just think there is a possibility. im going to go c a docotor but i wanted to c what every1 else thought first.
    Anonymous