• In the Spotlight:

How Many People feel affected by Michael Jackson's Death?

I am asking because the whole nation seems to be affected by this one man. He was very good at what he did and he was truly talented. I am so amazed at how many people are so dedicated to showing their love for him. Yet some never met him! How has he affected you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Really, he hasn't. He wasn't a personal part of my life, nor did he ever affect me in any way when he was alive. He is nothing to me but a singer, but I'm sure he is something very important to other people like his family and friends. I honestly hate all the hype people give all because people are famous. My sympathies go out to his close one's though.

Anonymous

• He hasn't, outside of fond memories of roller skating as a 13 year old when Thriller was released.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ya know, I think he was a talented person as far as music and dance and stuff like that, but I am really tired of hearing about him. Whether the creepy stuff about him was true or not, I just don't like him, outside of the music he made. I think all the hooplaw is ridiculous! and its just a publicity thing for his family so they can continue to make money! I wish the national news would report about actual news and get off of Michael Jackson! That's just my opinion.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 2:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The only way it has affected me is that I am soooooooo sick of it being on tv all the time. I get he was a big star, and it is sad when anyone dies but come on he was not royalty. And seeing people crying like their mother died when they haven't even met the man is creepy.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009