Anybody just find out they are expecting a new baby?

What are your plans now? Do you expect to change anything or do anything new like changing some bad habits? I am just curious if I am the only one who has these thoughts go through my head when I first find out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to quit smoking, and exercise more, and drink more water. Also I had to find a better job, and a nicer place to live.... I was rushing to get things taken care of, I'm 34 weeks now, and thank god, all my ducks are in a row!

I think every new mom re evaluates there situation and tries to better it when they find out there expecting!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• im 4 weeks along. i still smoke and still trying to stop. we are planning to move to a bigger house by october. i do more walking than i ever did before so i dont gain too much weight. and i am looking for a job for more income.
    Anonymous