how do i get my fiance away from the porn?

ive been noticeing when i am asleep at night ,he is up on porn sites,i have to check the history and there they all are,he always somehow puts the blame on me.i try to leave him but he always sucks me back in.we have two boys,ages 3 and 1,we barely even sleep together anymore,maybe 3-4 times a MONTH.what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• He won't hear you but he might listen if you tell him in counselling how you feel. It will escalate if you don't address it now. It's sorrowful when its' done in the middle of day.
    Anonymous

• you can't control him, you can only control how you respond. Yes, I've been through marriage counseling :) If you've tried to talk to him and told him how you felt about the situation, then it's up to him to change. If he doesn't change, it's up to you to decide either A) you're okay with it, or B) you need to leave and be firm about it. It may be that if you've tried to leave in the past but he's been able to get you back, he may see you as a pushover and think there's no need for him to change because you're not REALLY going to leave. Stand up for yourself, and your kids.

Answer by missanc at 2:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009