Do you buy shrimp often? How do you usually cook them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't eat shrimp, I'm allergic, but DH loves it, especially like this... warm some olive oil on the stove with a generous amount of Emmerill's Essence to infuse the oil... let it cool and marinate the shrimp in it. You can either skewer them and grill or just sautee in a pan. So easy!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have the store cook them. They steam them in old bay seasoning.

Answer by Bmat at 2:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have tons in the freezer...we try to eat seafood/fish 3 to 4 times a week....I have a bazillion different ways to cook them but 3 of my favorites are plain old EVOO salt and pepper on the BBQ, Cilantro shrimp and Kahulha (sp) shrimp.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My husband is allergic so I rarely buy shrimp. Maybe once a year. I usually buy the shrimp that is already pealed and deveined and then I sprinkle blackened fish seasoning on them and saute them in butter.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't like seafood, but I do occasionally buy it for DH. He loves his shrimp sauteed in butter.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 2:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Oh I love shrimp. When we do get them, put them in a pan and fry them, it's really quick. Put some butter and garlic on it and cook some pasta. yummy.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009