does anyone feel as if they are just few weeks farther along than doctor or ultrasound say you are?

idk maybe im weird!!?? what do you think?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope! your not alone at all. I think I am! I hope I am lol

Im 21 weeks and I had my baby boy kicking me in the ribs last night and he is not supposed to be that far up there! I feel like Im further along than the doc says.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• According to my calendar, I was father along than the doctor said. It turns out that according to the baby's development that the doctor somehow was right. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• omg i am suppost to be 21 weeks to what is your due date?
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Its really just a guess anyways. My u/s said I was 33 weeks, and I really feel like I'm around 35 or so. Its so difficult to say really. My mom was told she went into labor early, but when my brother was born, he came out at least two weeks overdue! You will have a better chance of finding out after the baby is born lol!
    Anonymous

• I thought I was with my youngest. I KNEW I was, actually!! But I wasn't. :( The doctors were right!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I still believe that I'm farther along, acording to me I should be around the 34th week, and according to the doctor I'm going to be 32 wks by tomorrow... My due date is on Sep 2nd, I have a feeling that I'm going to give birth sooner!!
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have thought that all along. And still do! I swear labor is coming any day now. ( I am 34 weeks and I know there is no true way to tell if labor is coming) Man, I hope I am farther along. lol
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Im in the same situation! I had very irregular periods and could not honestly tell the doctor when my last cycle was. They are basing my due date on the size of the baby and nothing else!
    LilBoo417

Answer by LilBoo417 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think my doctor had my due date wrong all along with my first. If my doctor was right, then I had her at 37 weeks and she weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. My husband and I are both petite people and no one in my family or his has babies larger than 7-ish. I think I was full term.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009