Do you have a tattoo that you hate?

I do, I have a large dragonfly on my upper back that I impulsively got when I was 19. I hate it, its a bad tattoo so it looks awful. I can't wait until I have the money to have it covered up.

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have two that I loathe. They will be removed.
    Anonymous

• Could you get it changed into something else? I don't have any but several of my friends have gotten theirs changed into other things at a minimal expense, much easier than getting it surgical removed? Dunno if that's what you meant but thought I'd suggest it just in case!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i was a very stupid kid, i did my first 2 tattoos myself. one looks alright, the other is hideous. i will be getting that one covered up for my birthday this november.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i have the names of my daughters on my hands. i don't hate it, but it could have been done better
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yes. I got a tiny tattoo when I was really young and now it clashes with my arm tattoo, which I really love. I've had 3 laser sessions so far, but the thing is still there! I might get it covered up or I might try one more session. People say it looks like a bruise.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009