what did you buy your child for their first birthday?

My little girl is eight months old and I just wanted to get an idea of what I should buy her for her first birthday.

AuntieEm91

Asked by AuntieEm91 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• an abacus, a bedtime story, and a stuffed animal.

mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am getting my son the Fisher Price Baby Gymtastics Bounce & Spin Zebra, Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home Playset, and then some learning toys. His birthday is in September so I'm not going to get him tooo much since Christmas is just around the corner!.
    Anonymous

• I bought my daughter a Whisper Ride Buggy. She loves it! I also bought her some small toys. I didn't want to overdo it for a one year old's birthday.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am going to buy his first bicycle.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 3:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• a birthday party. lol We didn't get her anything since we held a huge party for all of our family and friends. the party was pricey enough and she got plenty from all the guest.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I BOUGHT HIM SOME CLOTHES.. 2-3 OUTFITS...
    AND A WALKER..LOL
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009