needing too sell greensboro nc

i am in need of selling off my two breast pumps both double and electric one has a hand pump with it also have baby girl clothing preemie newborn and some 0-3months 2baby tubs boppy pillows and more will also look in too trades

greeniemommy

Asked by greeniemommy at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try selling them on www.Cragslist.com

it is free to list and they pick the items up at ur home
    Anonymous

• have and people there told me too post here so that is why i did my fiance lost his job same day daughter was born on april 24 and still hasnt found new work has only worked 5 days at temp work i am almost out of diapers toilet tissue girl items ect ebt card does not get those for me so these have too go too get what i need and my kids need now
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Don't know why they would tell you to post here.....you are NOT allowed to post things for sale and advertisements here. Find a specific cafemom group FOR selling baby gear and try that, otherwise, criagslist, ebay, local classifieds or a yard sale are the way to go
    Anonymous

• have tryed yard sale no money for ebay and no money for classifieds i am a mother too two kids just trying too make ends meet and beyond stressing doing so only places here u have too have a job too get help which makes no sense if i had a job wouldnt need the help and as for my oldest her real father is a dead beat doesnt pay his hole child support and if even did its nothing at all right now we are praying we do not loose our home
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009