What do you consider a .....

What do you consider a milf or gilf??? I know what they mean I want to know what age group you think they apply to what I read contradicts itself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I consider a milf as anyone with a child who is super hot... didn't realize there was an age group? Same with a gilf, just grandkids instead of a child.
    Anonymous

• what I read is a milf is a hot mom in the age range of 40-50
    and a gilf is a hot grandma age 40+
    so that contradicts itself
    Anonymous

• ditto anon :03! You can be a 30 yr old gilf!
    Anonymous

• yea milf usually a mom...so i say if we are all mom's then men would say we are milfs. haha.

mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well I have been called a MILF I was dating a guy and he took me too a cookout and he mentioned I had a daughter. His friend said OMG you a milf? I was 27 at the time. Its just any mom they would like to get with.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• any Mom that has a child(ren) and is hot! I didn't realize there was an age group, lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009