How do you keep your sex life VERY ACTIVE after being together for 15 years and with 3 kids!

Just looking for ideas.

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I know, we've been together 13 years, 3 kids, and I'm getting tired of the same old thing. I want more romance. I mean we have sex almost everyday, but I want more romance. I want to be wined and dined and taken out dancing. A little mini date. I think that would make me more enthusiastic about sex.

Answer by 3kids2many at 8:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• go out more, get a sex book, they have good ideas in them, give him massage get him to give u one,

Answer by sammy04k at 10:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• sexual scavenger hunt. Leave a note on the kitchen counter, then one with the cashier at the liquor store, then one at his buddy's house....all leading to a hotel room. Have his bag packed...things like this make a big difference for a while.

Answer by suzannekk at 12:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2008