how many times are you allowed to use the "IM PREGNANT" excuse?

with your husband or someone?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as long as your pregnant, it's not an excuse it's a fact and if anyone don't like it tell them when they are going to push out a baby in 9 months then they can talk to you about excuses
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• well with my mom..I use it all the time..hahaha..this is my first,so yea.but with my hubby. there's some things that I cant get away with...I only use it with them two
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• As long as you remain pregnant!! And after you give birth you have an even better excuse, "I just gave birth"!!!!
    Anonymous

• And after you give birth, then it's "I have a child, I don't have time or the energy" It can go on forever...
    Anonymous

• Lol, I'd say never. The people around me sure would be rude and audacious not to offer up a little extra support now that it's hard to walk, to sleep, to concentrate, to be reasonable and to even unwind without a glass of wine now and then! I don't ask for the free pass to not carry stuff or to lay around in bed or whatever but it sure would be heartless and inconsiderate to expect more than I'm able to give right now!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• And to add to that, I've never felt so motivated to cook and clean and decorate before! I'm working more around the house and for the family than I've ever done. I think that warrants more than a free pass for everything else.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Just like how many times can a man use the I'm not ready for a commitment excuse?
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 4:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Until you're no longer pregnant.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Til you're no longer pregnant and then the excuse shifts and becomes "I just hadda baby darn it!". Sadly I can no longer use either excuse for our kids are now 11 and 4 so I've drastically shiftted and now I say "I birthed how many kids for you?" and it shuts hubby up every single time.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well I was never allowed to use it on my husband . Any time I'd say "I'm hormonal, give me a break" he'd just say 'pregnancy is not an excuse to be irrational.' Also, I never wanted to use it with other people cause I never wanted to be the poor, helpless pregnant woman.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009