late pregnancy doctor transfer.

What is the latest most doctors will accept a pregnancy transfer? The office i have used, the lady that i like left ( i think to stay at home with her own kids) so my care was transfered to one of the other doctors in the office. But i don't like the other doctors. I prefer a female doctor. I wanted to call around and see if i could find another doctor but i don't think anyone will take me being 35 weeks along. Does anyone know what the latest week is most doctors will accept a pregnancy transfer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you have to have a doctor for delivery and before explain your situation and they should take you
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My doctor told me (because I was thinking of moving) that most doctors don't like to take on patients past their 20th week of pregnancy.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• it depends on ur insurance my friend was pregnant w her 3rd child and her dr was being perverted w her and she still couldnt change drs
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• just call around and let the dr's know your situation.
    also, you could look into getting a midwife. they'll take you on this late.
    Anonymous

• I was told that as long as you have had prenatal care all long then you can switch Dr.s any time you feel the need just call around and ask them.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2009