• In the Spotlight:

Does any one else not have this?

They say its normal to have nesting syndrome while your pregnant i am almost 34 weeks or i might be but i dont have nesting syndrome is that normal?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, I wasn't a nester at ALL. I wanted everything clean and ready for the baby, but I was actually more lax then before I was pregnant.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• whats nesting syndrome?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• nesting syndrome is where you try to move the furniture around your house has to be germ free you feel that everything has to be overly ready for when the baby gets here. Also you run around around in circles trying to prepare everything
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• totally normal! not every woman nests.
    Anonymous

• yep..I had that the day I got pregnant...think its gotten worse closer to the due date
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm almost 30 weeks and I still havent had it (but it's not for lack of trying) I wanted to have the nesting instinct cuz this house is a MESS. =/ But on the plus side I have had the best pregnancy EVER... so I guess this is compensation, ha ha. I get a great pregnancy but I don't get extra motivation to clean.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i didn't get it until the day I went into labor!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I've had nesting syndrome my entire pregnancy... it's irritating... eventually you run out of things to clean and organize so you start to sanitize EVERYTHING!! so consider yourself lucky. And use your time to rest
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 4:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i have 2kids and didn't have nesting with either pregnancy
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 4:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• For me its not the whole house, I just keep cleaning the bathrooms!! We have to have the cleanest bathrooms I have ever seen. I also go into the babys room several times a day and move little things and make sure his clothes are in order.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009