How do you cook it?

I have chicken on the bone and i dont know how to cook it. I want to bake it but i dont know how long or what temp to set it at. Its a leg and thigh. But they are conected. If that matters. Please help me thats what im suposed to make for dinner tonight lol. Thanks!!

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 3:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=chicken%20quarts
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Biol the chicken for about 30 min, then put it on a pan for the oven and put all ur seasonings and everything on it and bake it for 1 hr and u will have the most juicey chicken u have ever eaten
    Anonymous

• i ment boil,,,, sorry
    Anonymous

• bbq chicken. put it in the oven on 350 and check it after 30 minutes. if it is done, pour bbq sauce on it and put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes. :)
    or cook it the same way and sprinkle lemon pepper on it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• To bake it set it at 350 and it takes about 40-60 mins for it to cook, try rubbing barbeque sauce all over it and put foil on top. My DH love that, or fry it but that takes about the same time and it takes longer to prep since you have to season it and coat it with flour then get the oil ready, but it's worth it in the end because it taste great. Anyways hope this helps!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• All what the girls say above!!

You can even.. let it thaw if its frozen, and stick it in the oven with some potato cut up on the sides. and add some (hot sauce mixed with butter melted) and drizzel over the chicken and potatos
    it tastes very yummy~
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think you need a cook book. Check them out online or from the library. you need to learn the basic cooking techniques. It makes life so much easier!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009