Did u watch the Jackson Memorial service?

I watched some of it- I cried @ the end when his daughter said he was the best Daddy- I hope the press leaves those kids alone some of the time so the can have a happy childhood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watched it too and I cried when his daughter said that too.... I watched all of it, it was really nice and if u seen the part where all of the children were on the stage 2 of the boys that michael was acused of mulisting were on stage...
    Anonymous

• I hope he is remembered for his music not for allegations that where never proven in court. He was a part of my chiuldhood- his music- I will always rem. his songs.
    Anonymous

• I am sad- but I wonder why he used a sperm donor to have white kids.???? I guess we will never know, but he will be missed and died so young. Its a shame that docs give celebrities all kinds of drugs just cause they r famous- we lost Elvis the same way- Doctors take an oath to do no harm- they should not see stars in their eyes for a famous person. Anyway he was a great singer/dancer and his daughter said a great Daddy.
    Anonymous

• because he wanted to be white and what better way to have people see you that way regardless as to how they remember you formerly than to have and leave a white legacy behind for the world to see?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I had it on, but I don't feel well today and fell asleep on the couch.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You all are so negative. Can you let the guy be buried before you stomp on his grave. SSHHEESS!!

Answer by louise2 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My dd and I watched. Parts of it were very touching and made us cry. Gone too soon!

RIP MJ!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm at work and watched it on the internet! It was very moving. I also cried at various points.

(Just a sidenote, he didn't "want" to be white. it was a medical condition. But whatever!)

RIP Michael Jackson
    Anonymous

• I watched it and I cried. I'm willing to bet my life savings that everyone who saw his daughter speak was in tears.
    And i agree, he's gone. He was proven innocent. I hope people just leave him rest. I like what Al Sharpton said.
    tinkerbelle18

Answer by tinkerbelle18 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I watched from beginning to end. I was so touched. I cried throug it all. He had a wonderful homegoing. Rest in Peace Michael Jackson..
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 5:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009