baby moving ...?

Im 28wks...and of course i feel my baby moving,but at least 4 times a day I get this feeling like my stomach is getting twisted in a knot. it feels like my inside's are twisting. What is this? Is she twisting her body? or what?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah she is twisitng and doing summer saults and haveing an areboics class in there i wouldnt be worried about it and its really painfull consult your dr. When you baby gets bigger you will be able to see them working out and moveing in there its really neat.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yea is not painfull..just feels werid.and I can already see her poking out its so cute..hehe
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol yeah my little girl does the same thing...i don't know what exactly she's doing but it feels like things are twisting and churning in there
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009