Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stunting Growth AKA Ashley Treatment

Does anyone know of doctors who approve of this treatment?

I am NOT looking for bashing, so please move on if thats what you're intending on doing

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Kids' Health

Answers (1)
  • Seattle's Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center performed the surgery. However, after the surgery, the hospital admitted the surgery was illegal without an order from a Court. Unfortunately, the doctor, Dr. Daniel F. Gunther, committed suicide back in September 2007. As for doctors that still perform the surgery, I'm not sure. I'm not sure it can be performed without court interaction.

    Answer by CoolGirlChris at 12:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.