Did anybody watch MJ funeral?

What are your thoughts? Even though I haven't met him in person I really felt the hurt of the family and friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This question was asked already under entertainment!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Boo ANON 4:08
    Anonymous

• Nope. I had better things to do today.
    Anonymous

• It was a very good Memorial service to me.

Answer by louise2 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No I did not waste my time, and I think that the feelings you felt are just not typical. Have you felt them for one lost soldier?  All this coverage is doing is putting more money into the hands of the Jackson family, and real issues are not being dealt with.  Yes, he was a great musician, but let it go already.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Nope. But I did see where CNN shoved a story about 8 American soldiers dying in Afghanistan well below the Michael Jackson fiasco. WTG CNN. Get your flipping priorities straight. WTH.

Anonymous

• I take it none of you grew up with his music. First of all Micheal Jackson was supposed to be my husband when I was 8. I guess things didn't work out hey? LOL But anway he was more than just a musican, he was an African American musician that help change the worlds and views of African American people.
    Anonymous

• Oh pleeeeeese!! The Jackson camp was crying because their meal ticket just died. However, the entertainment factor was awesome. No one does a funeral like a group of black entertainers.
    Anonymous

• Actually ANON :12, I did grow up with Michael Jackson, metaphorically speaking, of course. I had many of his albums and still have his Thriller album. However, his passing is simply that. His passing. He is no better dead than he was alive. To put him up on some sort of pedestal is ridiculous and silly.

Anonymous

• . No one does a funeral like a group of black entertainers.

Racist much? LOL!!
    Anonymous