For those who believe Micheal Jackson was a child molestor

Any parent that believed someone violated their child(ren) would money really compensate the hurt? I don' t think so. Any real parent would want that person to suffer the worst punishment available. Do you really think he did it if the parents took the money instead of seeing him be punished?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure they could of figured he'd likely never spend a day in jail anyway.
    Anonymous

• No hes innocent
    Anonymous

• Sure they could have. They probably got quite a bit of pressure, and they probably knew he'd never be convicted. Don't you think the flip side of your question is more applicable? Why pay a false accuser if you are innocent?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Doesn't matter either way now....he's dead in case you've been living under a rock for the last 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Don't you think the flip side of your question is more applicable? Why pay a false accuser if you are innocent?

Isn't it possible that he paid them so that they would quit slandering him?

Anonymous

• stacymomof2: Don't you think the flip side of your question is more applicable? Why pay a false accuser if you are innocent? 

Well said stacy!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The mom probably saw he would never go to jail. He molested boys they tend to not want to report these crimes even more than girls. I hope the boys he did harm have some peace and pray if he boys were molested they get the help they need.
    Anonymous

• I agree Stacy!
    I don't think that paying him off would have been advised if he was innocent...it didn't make it go away, it made him look more guilty.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Its funny how many people are so ignorant on the subject, just altogether know nothing about it, like all they have heard is hear say, seriously educate yourselves BEFORE you form an opinion, it would do a world of good. BTW I have ALWAYS thought he is innocent

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• This may be fucked up, but I don't care. The parents of those kids got over 20 million dollars. He's rich and he would have wound up getting away with it all together and been slapped on the wrist.
    I'd take the money and I would be able to afford the best shrink available in the world for my child. Besides the mental help she would need, she would have everything else including a great education.
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 4:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009