What do you do with Velveeta cheese?

My mom went to Cosco and gave me a big box. What should I do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes, follow all the advice that says to give away that yucky, plastic, nasty stuff! My address is.....LOL!

You have a lot of wonderful uses. BTW, it normally comes in a 2 lb box at the store, but at Cosco might be 5 lb, so when someone said to use 1/2 a box, they mean to use 1 lb. Velveeta Shells and Cheese, queso dip with rotel or picante sauce, definitely chicken spaghetti, and check on recipe.com.

Have a yummy day! What time is supper?  apron

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• NACHOS!!!!
    Anonymous

• The only thing I really do with velveeta is make queso dip, just cut up chunks of it and mix it with salsa, then microwave for a few minutes. So good with tortilla chips.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Pawn it off on someone else, yuck!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Make alot of grilled chesse sandwichs and melt in microwave for a dip to dunk little pieces of meat or bread for a snack.
    Anonymous

• plastic cheese?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have no idea what to do with it. It is a glob of toxic goo.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I love to make grilled cheese sandwiches, queso dip and melt it on broccoli. Oh another good dip is hamburger meat and velveeta in a crock pot as a dip with tortilla chips.

Anonymous

• Same as toriandgrace, I only make queso dip with it, maybe once a year... sometimes I use salsa, sometimes I use a can of chili. Its good once in a while.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I make macaroni and cheese with it. You can cut little pieces and add it in to the cooked macaroni noodles with milk and butter and mix it all together, or if you have something like the Magic Bullet you can put it all in that and mix it up a lot better and just pour it on the noodles without having top stir, stir, stir to get it to melt.
    Anonymous