Is it possible for any animal to be gay?

I know this is a very weird question but Im just wondering bcuz my fiance thinks one of our cats is gay...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, in fact, homosexual behavior has been observed in over 1500 species.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 4:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• as a child I had a male cat that not only got his own mother pregnant( a reason my cats are fixed!) but also engaged in sexual behavior with other male cats
    Anonymous

• yep. our dog fred is the gayest dog ever. We put a bitch in heat next to him and he wanted nothing to do with her. you put any male dog and hes a humpin away. I think its funny. DH not so much...
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No, of course not. Homosexuality is in no way natural. Not only is it unnatural... it's disgraceful!!!!

totally sarcastic. This just proves that yes, maybe some people are born gay. And that no, homosexuals are not freaks or "un-natural"
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 4:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I dont know if they are gay or even know what gay is but I have a miniture wiennie dog and he has a son that he tries to hump everytime he sees him. Dogs hump.... they hump human legs and arms Do you think they even care what they are humping as long as they feel good?
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 4:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yes, there are gay animals in almost every species. I love it because it proves that being gay is REAL.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• throwing up

Anonymous

• Yep.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Dogs don't ususlly hump other dogs because they are horny. They do it mostly to establish dominence over the other dog. Some dogs want to establish that over other anmals as well, so it's not unusual for them to mount cats, etc.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 6:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009