How much is your weekly/monthly grocery bill?

I am trying to budget my grocery bill and am curiouse how much other moms spend out there for their family food budget! Lol if you could give me a list AND a total you would awesome, but if not just the total is great too!

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Super wallmart cheapest groceries- 4 people we spend aboput-$75.00 a week on food. We eat at home 6 days a week.
    Anonymous

• $200 to $300 twice a month

Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't pay for milk eggs cheese juice cereal b/c I get wic but I have like a 50$ a week on meat alone..which isnt the best hubby loves meat,but I don't
    Anonymous

• Usually our biweekly is roughly $220. For 3, including me.. and once a month, for our 2 dogs. xD!
    So, of course the staples, potatoes, meats (beef, pork, chicken, lamb) fish, canned stuff (soups, veggies, fruits, tomato sauce, etc)... then we usually buy fresh veggies, fruits, snacks, milk, juice, Monster energy drink for the hubby and his work (it's like coffee to him..) pasta...bread, uhmm.... that's really about it. Sometimes some extras. Most we get at costco, so it lasts a while, so we replenish, but that's really about it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• USE COUPONS ! BUY STUFF ON SALE WHEN U CAN!
    Anonymous

• yea but Im kinda iff-y about walmart,Ive bought food from there and it was really nasty.Tasted like it was left out too long. so I dont buy meat from there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Just last night we stocked up our kitchen and it ran us a little over $100.That's for 2 adults and 3 children. By the end of the week we'll be back at the grocery store so on average we probably spend almost $100 a week.
    Anonymous

• super target 150. i have 4 kids 16,9,6 and 5. 2 boy 2 girls. We eat allot of pasta and ground beef. I buy the store brands too. I make my list by day and meal. Like : Monday/ spagatti 1 lb ground beef noodles sauce bread Tuesday/ ham mac and cheese etc.. I make a list on top of house stuff we need, soap cat litter whatever. It keeps things Nice and cheap.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• We try to keep it to around 120 and under but usually it's over; so I guess if you mulitply that by four then it comes out to be 480 but I'd say more like 500. Oh, and we're a family of 4 - me, the hubbs, DD 11 and DD 4 living here in Maryland.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Right now its just me and my husband our son is only a month old and we get food and formula from wic but we only spend 200 a month if that. But it depends on what i make for dinner. I like to make 3-4 course meals so when i do that it cost us more
    Anonymous