What are some songs or movies that you thought your SO/husband wouldn't or didn't like but it turns out you actually have the same tastes?

After hearing about Michael Jackson's death, I started naming my favorite songs to my SO and lo and behold he likes all the same ones! I told him we couild have been sharing this for the past 5 years but I don't know if he was ashamed to admit he liked his music. So that made me laugh. What are some things your man likes that you thought he wouldn't because it's not "manly?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH likes "A Walk to Remember". He can't stand "The Notebook" though. He also like "Bless the Broken Road", By Rascal Flatts. It's our second "Song".

And he Loves Prince. my weird hubby.
    Anonymous

• My husband likes Pride and Prejudice. I never would have seen that coming. I think it's partially because he loves Keira Knightley.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My hubbs is from Holland so we grew up listening to differents stuff or so I thought. Well, one night we were goffin with our girls (11 & 4) listening and watching old videos from the late 80's and early to mid 90's and I realized we grew up listening and liking the same kinds of music/bands. I loved listening to groups from Europe and of course he did leaving there.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My hubby watches Lifetime with me.
    Anonymous