Can I be experiencing early labor??

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with my first child. I have been feeling nauseous all day (without having morning sickness through the whole pregnancy), feeling increased pressure in waves in my lower back/hips, and had a episode of "seeing stars" this morning and have been dizzy off and on all day. I am just curious if this is worrysome (possibly pre term labor signs) or if its all part of getting later in the pregnancy.

pink410panther2

Asked by pink410panther2 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, maybe it could be preterm, but it could also be high blood pressure or preeclampsia (sp). You may want to go get checked today by either your doctor or go to the hospital. I would not wait though. You want to get seen as soon as possible. Hope all is well. Good Luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• seeing stars is a symptom of high blood pressure, and if I am right all of those are symptoms...I would go to L & D now
    Anonymous