TMI Question?

should you shave your special area before going into labor or does it not matter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I normally shave, so I will probably shave before I go (as long as the baby doesn't sneak up on me). of course, this is also assuming I will be able to see and reach down there to do it without injuring myself ;)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i dont think it matters one way or another if you can still see down there then go for it just be careful
    Anonymous

• i had my hubby shave mine lol. but it was for a personal preference. i dont think the drs and nurses will really be concerned about whether you shaved or not and if they do care-then they have wayyyy too much time on their hands lol :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If you normally do then go ahead. If you do not normally practice shaving down there then don't.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 6:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my friend has had 3 children and she shaved it everytime. she said it made her feel cleaner down there after she had her babies. And I will be doing the same when I give birth in october
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009