Anyone else cry when MJ's daughter spoke at his memorial service?

I just caught the end of the memorial flipping through channels today. I feel so sorry for those kids! So sad!

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• My Heart went out to Paris. I know 1st hand how it feel's to loose a Father so suddenly. She is 1 Brave little girl to speak before millions of people.My heart goes out to the entire " Jackson Family " . I do feel their pain.
    I grew up with Micheal Jackson.I to was 9 year's old when the "Jackson 5 " hit the scene. I watched their 1st Television appearence on the " Ed Sullivan " show. " Dianna Ross " was on the show as well.
    I cried throughout the entire ceremony. My heart is truely broken. The world has lost a True Legand.
    Micheal Jackson will never be forgotten, His Legacy will live foreever.
    fostermom604

Answer by fostermom604 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I did. My heart broke in twofor that little girl. She misses her daddy so much. I couldn't imagine my baby girl without her daddy. Poor girl couldn't even choke out a speech.. just I love you Daddy and I miss you.
    I sobbed, that poor baby.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I watched the whole thing and I must say that my heart goes out to his whole family.........  I to was intears when his daughter spoke (my heart knows the pain of losing your father unexpectedly).

IPAmommy

Answer by IPAmommy at 5:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My heart goes out to any child that has lost a beloved father.
    Anonymous

• I was amazed to see the children front and center actually. We're all so used to seeing them masked and hidden that it caught me off guard. These children will have a long road of healing ahead,though im sure they will get lots of love. I lost it again when she spoke,yep. Gorgeous children.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 5:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• It was so sad, but does anyone else wonder why she doesn't look black at all? I've known a lot of half black/half white mixes and this girl doesn't look the least bit mixed.
    Anonymous

• My teen dd and I cried. My dd expressed how she's appreciates her father a little more now. They have been bumping heads a lot lately. Nope, didn't notice what color his children were at all. Just their sadness.

RIP Michael!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yes I did, my prayers go out to his kids and family......Loss is such a hard thing!
    Anonymous

• I cried my eyes out. The precious angel was brave to speak infront of millions of people and she said a mouthful.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No. I thought it was forced and fake.
    Anonymous