What is a good way to remove dead skin from face

I need a good cleanser to remove dead skin cells from face anyone know one

Asked by 02nana07 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Typically I just mix either sugar or salt with some olive oil. Scrub your face well and it removes dead skin and also moisturizes :)

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i just used a face wash them exfoliete stone things in it, make the skin soft and takes away dead skin

Answer by sammy04k at 10:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I would use micro dermabrasion exfoliate. it is an advanced dermabrasion system which helps remove dull, dry and dead skin and leaves a nice clean, smooth and heathly looking skin. try it at

Answer by vlibby at 11:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You can try the TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Set By Mary Kary and it is available at Click on Skin Care at the top and then click on Anti-aging on the top left.

Instant Results
    Fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin – immediately – with this simple, two-step set.

Try it! Love it!
    These results were experienced after just one week.**
    85% saw improvement in skin texture.
    73% saw a reduction in fine lines.
    71% saw smaller-looking pores.

Answer by layasmommie777 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You should try Arbonne's RE9 products. They will help to remove the dead skin cells and also to balance your skin for better moisture retention. RE9 is all I use on my face and I love it. My sister had used the products for a time and switched to the Intelligence line because she thought the RE9 were "too moisturizing." She recently started using RE9 again when she started getting dead skin peeling off her face. She looked like she had a peeling sunburn or something. Nothing was working for her but when she started using RE9 again it cleared right up. I can send you a sample if you would like.

Answer by rasbneon at 11:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I personally have used St. Ives apricot scrub for years. The only thing other than that, Clean and Clear SOFT. They have an in-shower facial that I use a few times a week. The best thing for your money would be the Apricot Scrub though.

Answer by bianchi01 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Microderm Abrasion paste does work great, you have to be careful that any scrub that you are using is a good one. The ones from the drugs stores actually have ground sand and stones that tear the skin. Rather than gently take off the dead skin.
    There is an amazing one out now by the doctors that created Proactiv. It is a huge jar and lasts and lasts! Its also great for hands and feet!
    If you would like to know more just let me know at

Answer by Loveyourskin at 9:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

check it out!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Answer by missmarykay at 10:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Apricot Scrub. Or any scrub for that matter.

Best thing for imidiate resaults is a microdermabration. Or at least the at-home kit..

Lancome has the kit, it comes with the beads ( made out of what dermotologist use in their offices, just smaller amount. ) and 5% vitamin C serum.

It polishes your skin so well. It's a little expensive, but lasts a very long time.

Answer by newmommyy322 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

The BEST  microdermabrasion is new by Rodan+Fields. They are the creators of Proactiv.
    It improves cell turn over~helps even out skin tones and improve skin texture~Exfoliates skin with a sugar and salt scrub featuring vitamins C and E. Repairs and restores your skin. And the best part, it's not just for your face. Use it on your elbows, knees and even your ankles!! And it smells so clean and fresh!

We have a 60 day money back guarantee.What do you have to lose besides old dead skin?
    check out my site at:

These products are made with REAL medicines and botanicals.

Answer by K.K.707 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008