how can I find a stay at home job?

I am a stay at home mom but i want to make money while i am at home using my computer a cell phone. I also doing avon but almost evryoe is selling it around my area. I fdon't have a car i am saving for one out of my babysitting money anyone have any sugesstions.

sweettoffee

Asked by sweettoffee at 5:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would suggest you take a look at this website http://www.drop3sizesin10minutes.com/

I have started in the business and I find it to be rewarding as well as $$$$$.  It is also pretty new in the market so it is a good time to get involved (unlike Avon I did that to and so many people are selling it)  If you are interested in getting started go to my website and sign up and I will be able to get in contact with you from there.  www.ardysslife.com/tamekorichard

Good Luck!!!!!!!

IPAmommy

Answer by IPAmommy at 5:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Go to workathomeunited.com fill out the form and I will be in contact with you to tell you all of the details and you can decide from there!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I currently sell Advocare from home part-time and it has worked out well. I also use the product and that helps when I promoted it because they see weight I have lost. Check out Advocare if your interest. If you have any other questions let me know. Good Luck!

Advocare_Mom

Answer by Advocare_Mom at 6:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Have you seen Iggly Biggly yet? I just joined with them and it only costs $20.00 to sign up and no other fees or autoships or quotas. It's a really cool company that sells flipflops. You only need to bring 2 people into the company and with this company everyone helps each other get referrals so it's really simple. If it's something you'd like to take a look at go to

http://www.igglybigglysales.com/?id=flipflops13

you can e-mail at dtmom13@hotmail.com too with any questions.

Aimee
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info there is a list there of home businesses and numerous home jobs. All legit!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have a couple of ideas for you. 

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

Good luck to you!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If you are looking for a legitimate work at home JOB which comes with a weekly pay check? Or are you looking for MLM scams? If you want a pay check there is only one website: StuckAtHomeMom.com No Scams like fake survey sites or MLM. You won't find much to sell, just jobs that come with actual pay checks. StuckAtHomeMom.com was featured on the evening news because it is a trusted website.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have a blog with tons of resources. http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

I also have a business that really works well for me. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Good Morning(at least where I am)!! You have some great answers already. I saw you were looking for a job, have you considered another business? Ameriplan is great!! We are a 17yr old Consumer Driven Healthcare Co. We get to help people both SAVE & MAKE money. It's great!! My team is outstanding and the largest in the Co. They offer Daily Pay~Benefits~401K with NO cold calling or selling!! Let me know if you might wanna take a look :)
    Good Luck and just make sure you research and find something that "fits" you :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009