Does anyone else's husband love really!!! to watch gory murder movies with sex???

I just hate it when he does it, his latest was something with zombies and germany and sex fgs!!!! enough already!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH is way into Zombie movies. Theyre his favorite past time. Its not the sex he watches its the zombies?!?!?!
    Anonymous

• LOL, yeah. He likes to watch horror movies, especially "B" horror movies. We have a running joke that if we see boobs in the first 5 minutes, it's definitely a B movie. :) The sex part of them gets old, but I watch them with him because he'll sit down and watch chick flicks with me. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2009