I dizzyness a sign of early pregnancy?

A couple days this week ive been getting random bouts of dizzness. i would only be like a week and a half or 2 week along but is this a sighn of pregnancy? my boob hurt too? My period is due to start on the 10 or 11th what do you a think???

caseydiane1986

Asked by caseydiane1986 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am pregnant and i started feeling dizzy and my boobs hurt 3 days after i conceived. my opinion is it could be an early sign of pregnancy.

Hope this helps you out!
    angiechottie

Answer by angiechottie at 5:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• it could be. all i can tell you to do is take a test after you miss your period.
    Anonymous

• Yes and it could be just an inner ear problem.If you are preg signs will get more and more and test soon as you can after missed period to put your mind at ease to know.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009