• In the Spotlight:

Maybe I shouldnt complain, but Iv been feeling good it scares me.

Im 16 weeks pregnant and Ive been feeling good No morning sickness, light head aches not so hungry, but then with my other pregnancies Ive always been sick. Im scared because back in Oct. I misscarried and it all started me losing all my symptoms and cramping. Im not cramping and I dont feel sick but then I have entered my second trimester. I might just be paranoid and stressing. Can anyone help me n make me feel less worried.

ehall13

Asked by ehall13 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 16 weeks also and My symptoms have slowed down but not stopped completely. Maybe youre just a lucky one!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My entire pregnancy has been easy and blissful dont worry too much stress is not good for you and could cause you to loose you precious one that happened to me with my first so dont stress and dont worry if your doctors aret worried you shouldnt be but always remember to let you doctor know how your feeling even if its greate. Have an awesome day!!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You're just being paranoid and stressing over nothing.. Lol! I'm right there with you. The second semester is supposed to be the easiest of the 3. Enjoy it and dont stress about it. Mention it to your dr. and they will tell you the same thing =)
    Melawhite

Answer by Melawhite at 6:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Hey, they don't say that he second trimester is the most comfortable for nothing. By 16 weeks you SHOULD be feeling great! Of course not everyone is that lucky, some have morning sickness for their entire pregnancy. But as you enter the second trimester most women's hormones level off, you pee less often, you have more energy, morning sickness fades, boobs aren't as sore....it's NORMAL!

Don't add unnecessary stress over nothing, enjoy this time, because soon we will be in our third trimester, we will pee a LOT again, have back pain, hemrroids, waddle everywhere, not be able to get out of the chair, not be able to sleep because baby will kick and punch the mattress relentlesly....lol as well as many other normal things we go through as we are farther along.

Count your blessings and enjoy your pregnancy!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Don't worry! All pregnancies are different. Each one of mine have been so different it was crazy. If you are really worried I would call my doctor and let them know how you feel and maybe they can see you and you can listen to the baby's heart beat or they can assure you things are well.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 7:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2009