How often do you take your toddler to Chuck E. Cheese?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• chucky chess is the best thing. i love to take my boys when ever we have money. about once every 2 months. we go when if frist opens at 9am and we are the only ones there. and i watch my kids so thats a not a problem for me.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I HATE chuck e cheese!!!! All the games are for older children! Parents think just because their childs hand gets stamped they dont have to watch them! It is over priced for nothing good! and it is always packed! We have gone twice this year but I hate going and I always swear we wont go again!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 5:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My twins are almost 2. They've been to Chuck E. Cheese twice for other children's birthday parties. I might make a point to take them more often when they are older, but for now there are other places that the rest of us enjoy that they find just as exciting.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Never, They have never been and probably won't go for a good long time. ChuckeCheese's food is disgusting!
    On occasion we will take our oldest there as a treat for good behavior, but he gets $5 worth of tokens and that is it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• never have and hopefully never will have to
    Sassinaglass

Answer by Sassinaglass at 6:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Never voluntarily! I only took them when they were invited to Bday parties. I have never lived near a nice one. I am sure there some nice ones out there, but the ones I have lived near are old, dirty, just yucky!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2009