A second stimulus?

So there is talk about another stimulus bill for the Obama administration...Do you think it would pass?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/us/politics/18web-stim.html

If this was already asked I am sorry I didn't see it in the first few pages...

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I should hope not. They haven't even put out most of the new one. Its a joke and they may have trouble getting anyone to buy our debt now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Oh god...not another one. WTH? I pray it does not pass, but I betcha' it will.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I would not be shocked by it. Something to appease the masses.
    Anonymous

• Oh hell no. I pray enough Americans have learned from the 1st one.
    I can't imagine why the Dems would want this because they are the ones who kept saying we have to wait for it to work. Well since only 10% of the stimulus is out there I guess that would then be a good example. FOR GODS SAKE! Thes people are idiots. Are we also? Would you want another stimulus Dems? Anyone? Some people are a glutton for punishment.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• There has already been 2 stimulus pkgs. haven't there? Bush (my guy, but OMG I was pissed about this decision) and then Obama. ITS NOT WORKING. You can't fix money problems with money, you have to fix the out of control SPENDING. Oh and they will probably get it passed....they have a super majority...and for those who think that's a good thing...your an idiot. NO party should have complete control. That's NOT how it was meant to be!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Obama takes office A few months later: and gazillion dollars later, we got unemployment at 9.5%. DOW at 8100pts,Citigroup at 2.50$Defaults skyrocketing, banks not lending, GS going on with mega bonuses, California using IOUs, Northkorea just shooting rockets whenever they feel like it.All I can say is greenshoots and buy buy buy.Well that was worth while being taxed, as Obama would say we got bamboozled.Oh and Marbleszman still goes on yapping about our great leaders.Well I have 2 words regarding this.TAX Revolt and lynch the greedy pigs We don't need more stimulation.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Right Carpy because Obama in 3 months caused the rise in unemployment rates, stocks to dive, and the banks to fold. None of that was taking place before he took the oath? LMAO What an amazing man, that is some superpower he has.

*epic eye roll*

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 6:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

Roll your damn eyes all you want. Obama has injected enough into this economy to have a massive effect and if you deny that then I am sorry about your lack of sense.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• And on top of the injections he has put in we also have the fears of the market on healthcare and the stupid cap and tax. I know 2 companies locally that say they will be going to Mexico if cap and tax passes.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• and another thing since you obviously can't count, he is approaching 7 months in office.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009