how do you get a friend to cut her boys hair??

my friends lil boy is almost 2 never had a hair cut and looks like a girl.. she lets him get all sweaty and doesnt thing that if she cut his hair he would be a bit cooler..
he has beautiful blond curls and all but he get mistaken for a girl ALL the time..
I have told her and asked her and even offered to cut his hair and she says no.. she doesnt brush it or tie it back or anything. It looks bad and he is soooo sweaty and hot..
How do I get her to see she is tourturing that poor baby boy..
her excuse is if I cut it hes not my baby anymore... Com'on.. kids grow up but you cant make him suffer!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mind your own F-ing business. Her kid, her choice to cut his hair.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps you could tell her that if she is going to leave his hair that long she should tie it back like moms with little girls with long hair do. This tells her two things, he is being compared to a girl, and his hair isn't comfortable. Just say it lightly and then move on with the conversation. Or you might even happen to have a rubberband on your wrist or in your handbag- ( "You know what? I think I have a rubber band right in here that you could use. And then he won't be so hot. " )

Answer by Bmat at 6:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I aggree with the first reply.
    Why is the heck do you care about her child and what he looks like?
    Get a life, and cut your own kids hair
    Anonymous

• A lot of people keep baby curls way past 2. He is fine I am sure.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• " Com'on.. kids grow up but you cant make him suffer!!"

Neither can you dictate to her what she should do with HER son.
    Anonymous

• You can't. Don't bother.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I would suggest growing up and stop trying to make others do what you do. Maybe the kid is a sweaty boy. My brother has always been sweaty basically since birth and he always had short hair. And he even made it to 24 years old and he is still kicking lol. Really Mama be a real friend & accept your pal as she is even if she wants her son to look like Kate Hudson's boy. I am sure the baby won't melt away by Septeber.
    Anonymous