dry cracked skin

My 2 yr old DS has always had skin issues such as exzema and such. His poor feet and hands crack so bad. His heals get cracks and it makes it hurt for him to walk sometimes. I feel so bad for him. We have tried lotion (fragrance free of course) and A&D with socks on to keep his feet moist, but it just doesn't seem to be working. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Vaseline with socks on? I also use olive oil where my dd has dry patches and that works really well.
    Anonymous

• lanolin !!! the stuff for breastfeeding moms.. works great!!! its a little pricy like $8 for a small tube , find it in the baby isle.. but a little goes a long way...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Try Sarna...
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009