Pains above the belly button and to the right??

I had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago and for the past week I have had pains like above the belly button but to the right.. kinda where I have scars from where my gallbladder was removed. I have no other symptoms. Last week I was nauseous a couple days, never vomited though, I have no fever, no blood in my stools, ..nothing. Just pain. Sometimes I don't feel it and sometimes I do.

I'm worried it may be my appendix.

I think I am going to call the Dr tomorrow morning. We have a vaca planned to leave on the 18th and I dont want to be far away if something is wrong.

What do you think it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Health

• Scar tissue. I had a c-section and the area hurt occasionally and it turns out the nerve endings we rebuilding.
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2009