my stomach

i am trying to watch my sugar intake and walk more.but its my stomach.i cant loose it.any ideas???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• crunches
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i had the same problem.. a few yrs ago, i lost like 40 or so pounds but no matter what i did, i couldnt loose my stomach. someone gave me this advice, and i did it, and it worked - no carbs. no [BAD] carbs, meaning you can eat vegtables & fruit & salad, but no bread pasta cereal etc. just do that until you loose your stomach, then once you loose your stomach you can eat them occasionally like on holidays, once a week or whatever. and if you want to get it done faster, do lots of ab exercises and cardio. and eat as much protein as possible, chicken turkey tuna fish egg whites steak etc. because protein builds muscle which eats fat. and eat a consistente two or three meals a day to keep your metabolism going so that ur body doesnt hold on to the food that you eat.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2009