ok. i dont have pains or anything i jus feel weird in the stomach. im in early pregnancy but, is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If its sever pain its not normal if its just ucomfortable it could be anything if you are worried consult your dr.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no its not any pain at all i just feel wozzy in my belly
    Anonymous

• how far along are you
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• im 11 weeks
    jan62010

Answer by jan62010 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I would say that it is normal i had strange feelings in my stomach if it really bothers you ask your dr if you dont have one yet you really need to get one and fast so they can make sure everything is normal. My other only advice is if you start hurting really bad go to the er you are not far enough along to go to labor and delivery good luck with your pregnancy and congrats you still have plenty and many weird feelings to go through.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• it sounds like you have morning sickness.... i had this with my second son. they call it morning sickness but mine lasted all day for like 5 months i think lol. i did drink cammomile tea if i was throwing up too much and that made me feel better
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2009