Does any one know of a good dentist in Central NJ Monmouth County who accepts americhoice insurance.

My 3 year old needs a baby root canal and the dentist I have now has no bedside manners at all and she is rude to me. I am not comfortable with her performing the surgery on my child. She did not take the time out to explain to me what a root canal is, and furthermore she never even said she needed a root canal. I don't even know what a root canal is. Also my daughter is petrified of the dentist, and this lady had the nerve to say she cries alot and loud. This dentist has no patience. Can someone please help me.

tracy_d

Asked by tracy_d at 6:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Health

• Call the insurance company, or check their website, for a list of providers in your area.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009